Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Paint my grill?

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
sorry a dallas fan here..When i was a baby we lived a quarter mile from where the cowboys trained at.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
sorry a dallas fan here..When i was a baby we lived a quarter mile from where the cowboys trained at.

im SOOOOOO SORRY!!

smilietease smilietease

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Uhg i feel like a putz for not posting here but i cant see any of the pictures because my internet is on its period or something...

Have you considered steel meshing in between the chrome bars for a custom billit look?

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I wanna get an old grill...cut out some 8 or 9 inch holes...stick short pieces of PVC in there and make it a GT grill with some big ass rally lights......can you photochop that Chris?

JR

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I wanna get an old grill...cut out some 8 or 9 inch holes...stick short pieces of PVC in there and make it a GT grill with some big ass rally lights......can you photochop that Chris?

JR
I'll give it a go a little bit later. Post up a picture of the kind of lights you want in there, and a picture of your truck head on (or as close as you've got to head on).

Last edited:

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Thanks bro I appreciate it ...you ain't gotta get the ball rollin fast i knwo you've been quite busy......hey while I'm buggin ya...still got that Desktop Dyno with my name on it?heh heh....Later man

JR

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Gloss black looks great in there , lightbulb over my head got a little brighter , combine that with the lightning valance from LMC and that would look great.
Mike

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts