Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

OFFICIAL project cobra build thread.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
here is what we did Saturday..

installed v8 frame rivets
IMGP0038-1.jpg

trying to figure out the fuel plumbing where to mount them in the hood
IMGP0039.jpg

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Do you mean under the hood,like firewall or wheel well?

firewall where the A/C was.. thats where im gonna mount those fuel things and the pump in the chassis near the tank

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
ps/ac and alternator bracket all cleaned up and painted

IMGP0051.jpg

IMGP0052.jpg

interior cleaned up working with wires
IMGP0054.jpg

switch panel ( fuel pump on/off ) one switch for fuel pump the other one i dunno yet
IMGP0056.jpg

fuel pump relay
IMGP0056.jpg

plate for A/C holes just on there but not holded or anything just an idea how its gonna look
IMGP0053.jpg

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
engine is at engine shop.. maybe monday ill get it back :)

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Heck you could do that.

mmmm nope.. not really lol..

i got a good deal the shop owner is a buddy of mine so i will be doing most of the work he is just gonna stand next to me tell me what to do hopefully we will begin tomorrow ill be sure to take pics

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
Wait til you tear down and rebuild your first engine.

yup i know.. and the other things is that i don't have the proper tools to do the valve springs and stuff..

he has a pro shop that does everything you can imagine to an engine soo its a good place for me to start learning

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
yup i know.. and the other things is that i don't have the proper tools to do the valve springs and stuff..

he has a pro shop that does everything you can imagine to an engine soo its a good place for me to start learning

Check your rep box and you will find my answer

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
chek yours

and im making a deal with him that ill keep the shop clean and clean up the place and clean tools and stuff for about 2 weeks and that he wont charge me for the engine job :)

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
chek yours

and im making a deal with him that ill keep the shop clean and clean up the place and clean tools and stuff for about 2 weeks and that he wont charge me for the engine job :)

Cool check out the guys over at NLOC they have some good tips for more power and Mustang like tuning.

http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts