Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

ny bs and chat

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
ny will take alot more, who care about a little clean up
In that case....

BOLOGNA ON CARS!!!
19676995_0cf439d7bd.jpg

EGGED HOUSES!!!
picture1uj4.png

FORKS IN LAWNS!!!
picture2qy0.png

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
In that case....

BOLOGNA ON CARS!!!
19676995_0cf439d7bd.jpg

EGGED HOUSES!!!
picture1uj4.png

FORKS IN LAWNS!!!
picture2qy0.png

ha ha more clean up . man at this rate i may call the city mission for the food clean up

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
I think instead of calling the city mission for a clean up we can call our youngest son for the bologna he goes threw so much of that stuff it is not funny lol, boy the smiley faces were funny though must of took alot of time there to smear what I say is mayo then place the bologna with the smiley faces lol and all those forks are cute well to tell the truth all the pics were cute,

Missy....don't encourage them.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
thanks aaron it kind of fits in on bs and chat , and may be a little easier for her to monitor

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
In that case....

BOLOGNA ON CARS!!!
19676995_0cf439d7bd.jpg

EGGED HOUSES!!!
picture1uj4.png

FORKS IN LAWNS!!!
picture2qy0.png

what are those in between the forks , kind of look like flyers for a party at chris house.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Congrats! I can only imagine how exciting that must be for you guys. :)

And they want to come see me. Hey I got 40 acher's for u to park that trailer onsmiliegitrdone

I'm still concerned Mike thinks he has any say. Missy gives him a long leash.......... but should she jerk it back..Mike's getting whiplash.. I think the world of Mike but 1 tug ....choked Mike!. Dad or not!
And i'll be moving to Fl. Let Tony feed Sassy....... dammit!

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
I'm still concerned Mike thinks he has any say. Missy gives him a long leash.......... but should she jerk it back..Mike's getting whiplash.. I think the world of Mike but 1 tug ....choked Mike!. Dad or not!
And i'll be moving to Fl. Let Tony feed Sassy....... dammit!

after the lousy day i had(up in an 80 foot lift , and bam a galley washer, i was soaked head to toe, before i could get to the ground) your comment just brought a snicker to me. shh missy does not know.

LITTLESUNRAY

after the lousy day i had(up in an 80 foot lift , and bam a galley washer, i was soaked head to toe, before i could get to the ground) your comment just brought a snicker to me. shh missy does not know.

what hon I did not know this you did not tell me that you got poured on lol, at least I hope you had a change of clothes with ya lol and you hung the wet clothes up cause I am not going to wash o'l wet stinky clothes that you leave around and not tell me bad enough when we do your towels from work they make me almost fall over from the smell lol, and Carl would Sassy eat or bit Tony if you leave her lol

Missy....Sas wouldn't bite Tony if ..........he were a cookie.
A stranger could have a handfull of raw Hamburg and she wouldn't go near it without permission.
I just like to talk up a mean Dog!

Last edited:

LITTLESUNRAY

well that's good to hear about Sassy then, she is such a cute dog but she has that look in her eyes that you better watch your back cause I might mess you up if you watch it lol, the look of an innocent but a little devil lol

She's devilish..... and barks a mean Dog. Tell her to shut up, ..runs for the porch, lays on her rug and makes Dad look like the owner of a sissy.
Honestly, I'd not have it any other way. You and Mike could come here, Dennis, Paul, Tom, Chris, Wolfie, Trista, Brad, Scott, Aaron, Doc, Jen, Connie, Sue, Karen, JD... ..............I'm leaving a ton of people out.
I can get her to eat Ryan&Tony should I choose. See the bone video. Daddy is boss. Unless she decides differently.

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
thanks man that was a very quick response
They look at whats going on and when theres a post jump on it . Like a shark circle a boat wreck willing to wait then lunch .:headbang:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
what hon I did not know this you did not tell me that you got poured on lol, at least I hope you had a change of clothes with ya lol and you hung the wet clothes up cause I am not going to wash o'l wet stinky clothes that you leave around and not tell me bad enough when we do your towels from work they make me almost fall over from the smell lol, and Carl would Sassy eat or bit Tony if you leave her lol

Dude she sound almost like kELLY did i say that out loud . Just kidding Kelly treats me so well its scarry

LITTLESUNRAY

Dude she sound almost like kELLY did i say that out loud . Just kidding Kelly treats me so well its scarry

Hey Larry are you sure that me and Mike and you and Kelly are not cut from the same cloth cause we sure think alot alike lol, Kelly treats you good I treat Mike good, but I don't think anyone is as devoting as me with Mike and Mike with me with devoting . lol.

devote this you ............damn it.

So far, the only thing I've seen sassy do is catch bird poop!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts