Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

ny bs and chat

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Congrats!!!!

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
thanks ryan

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
Believe it or not, I do have SOME control about whether or not she starts crankin' out babies :rofl:

maybe true but if she wants one and you do not assist (for lack of better term) she may start looking elsewhere.

but to be honest she just said she likes babies, not that she wants one.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
no problem i got that cover for you

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
trista
by the way how have you been doing ?

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Trista, thank you I enjoy being a mommy even after 17 years lol boy, glad to see you up and back online hope you are feeling better, glad to hear from Chris posting that things did go ok but in your words how are you?

And thank you everyone else who congrated us, glad we are having a girl it is fun dressing a little girl too compared to boys at times lol.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
this is a random bs thread. feel free to chat about what ever your heart desires. Only rule keep it clean to keep in ny , and build activity in the chapter. this may also draw some of the lurking NYer out to join the chapter.

May even help to have Missy's songram thread moved over to this thread, if a mod can do that for me, as i do not have that power LOL

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
i will start out by saying hello missy, carl, and of course our visiting member LIL-DQ
good afternoon, and have a great weekend

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
why thank you, i needed a little yard work to do for the weekend

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Me thinks Skan needs to go skiing

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
totally agree, man he pops up everywhere.

and....we don't care. crap happens. NY is tough.

Last edited:

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
right on carl , ny will take alot more, who care about a little clean up

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts