Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Noobie from Michigan :)

Michigan
Thanks ridgerunner

Damn you Mike!!! I can't tell you how good it is to see your light back on!!!

For those that don't know, Mike used to have a black '95 Bronco that was ALWAYS, no matter what the weather, detailed within a 1/4 inch of it's life! It was ALWAYS clean as a pin.....

Welcome back, Bud!

Michigan
Hahahahaha yea the light flickers sometimes lol i think its a bad switch ha

Yeaaaaa i still do that.... Good thing about where i work is i sneak into the appearance center and do a full detail on it once a week lmao...

To paint a picture of how anal i am about keeping my cars clean (even my 90 labarron all dented up is spotless) and even today, in crutches, 37 degrees, i was at the car wash spray in the truck off because i drove it today lol..

Ugh i need a life lmao :hammer:

Michigan
Yea actually last winter my buddy texted me and said "hey i thought u already sold your bronco?" so i said uuhh dude yea a couple of years ago lol

Turns out the guy who bought it off me was re selling it and used my pictures for the add lol I emailed him on it asking how much he would take for it because i thought about buying it back untill he shot me a price that was over 2 grand more than what i paid for it. All he did was put new tie rod ends on it.

So i passed. I love my new truck now though. Its a project for me. Going to be a head turner when i get done with her ;)

Michigan
Eh im tryin to get em to load onto photobucket. Not workin out to well lol

Michigan
Guess i'll do it this way for now.. It dont have the big bumper up front anymore. I have a new 05 bumper, pad and brackets coming. The bumper in the pic is for a 99-04 Superduty and they put a 05-07 grille in it. So they cut the bottom part of the grille to make it fit.. So im looking to get a Harley grille.

The bumpers and grille are going to be painted that dodge ram black with alot of pearl. Same with the high point on the hood, thats getting painted black. And i also plan on getting bushwacker street style flairs and painting them black as well...

Tool box im going to get new and black. Also doing the LED amber lights for the side of that. Hopefully by this summer it will have a new set of 33x12.5R17 Nitto Mud grapplers.. The tires that are on it now are only 265's and are a low quality tire.. Might get new wheels. I really like the XD revolver wheels. 17's are about $165 each which really aint to bad.

Its a project. I have plenty of time to get it how i want it :)

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
Michigan
Oh and this friday its going to the body shop to get the passengers box side fixed. Some brave soul decided to open their door into it and dented it..

Michigan
Since september of last year

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Good to see your light back on Mike! It's been awhile.

I have to ask though, what happened to that sexy bright red F350 you picked up after the Bronco?

Michigan
I sold it. Times got hard after all the crap that happened and after i went through the 3rd transmission and a PCM i decided i cant deal with it anymore. So i sold it. I have friends see it on the road all the time. That truck was a freak running 7.3L

I agree, Shaun.....I'm a sucker for red anyway, but that truck had the WOW factor, especially after you detailed it..... or was it that clean when you got it?

Didn't you have to travel some few states away to buy that truck?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts