Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Noob From Texas

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Man you are gonna get some good ribbing...Major difference between the two.....hmmmm, Ford is the only independent auto manufacturer in the US....

Bigredmariner

Just Another Clown
Man you are gonna get some good ribbing...Major difference between the two.....hmmmm, Ford is the only independent auto manufacturer in the US....

GM really screwed the pooch. IMO Ford is the only company with any damn sense. It's a crying shame the shape that the US manufacturers have put themselves in. Ford has obviously done something right and the other two have lost all my respect.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey welcome to the site....ive had 3 chevys and one ford...ironically the ford was the second vehicle ive owned and its the only one i still have haha

Last edited:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
You guys know why Chevy doesn't build tractors?

They're still trying to learn to build trucks. :p

Welcome to FTF!

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Welcome from Montana too. No bowties at my place at present, but you will find a Dodge and a Jeep among the Ford cars and trucks.

radialarm

Clown of Death!

Bigredmariner

Just Another Clown
What are ya then?

Well I'm a marine engineer who works on ships. Basically a problem solver, mechanical, electrical, pneumatics and hydraulics. Definitely not computers so I don't think nerd fits. I put my pants on one leg at a time every morning and the man looking back in the mirror has nothing to be ashamed of. I support my family and I'm true to my friends. YelloThumbUp

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
The Texas hill country is beautiful, i'm stick in the west Texas desert :( was born in Houston! and I was also the King of Houston back in 85 :D

Ford Truck Articles