Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Noob From Texas

Bigredmariner

Just Another Clown
Hello all, just found your site by doing a search. I am a Chevy guy but have always wanted to check out the other team and learn what some of the differences are between the two trucks. I have owned a 1967 and a 1984 Ford Trucks, both where awesome and I had no complaints with either. The '67 was my first truck and I used it hauling hay until I made enough to buy a '71 Chevy C10. Looks like a nice site and I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have to offer. :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Welcome noob form Texas! :wavey :D

Differences between Chebbies and Fords, huh? Hmmmm.. Oh! Well Fords don't fall apart :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard man...it is in fact a great site, with a toooooooon of resources. So enjoy your stay and post up often.

until I made enough to buy a '71 Chevy C10.

It is pretty expensive keeping them things on the road isn't it...BdayBigGrin 'badachang'

Bigredmariner

Just Another Clown
Welcome noob form Texas! :wavey :D

Differences between Chebbies and Fords, huh? Hmmmm.. Oh! Well Fords don't fall apart :D

'smiliedoh'

Yeah I think I may fit in over here. I've always heard Chevy guys say that about Fords too. I've owned all of the Big-3's trucks and I personally have nothing bad to say about any of them. Good natured ribbing is character building. :prod:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
'smiliedoh'

Yeah I think I may fit in over here. I've always heard Chevy guys say that about Fords too.

Yeah but we all know chevy drivers are liars...hahaha.

from his user name I would suggest Corpus Christi or another coastal place

Bigredmariner

Just Another Clown
Sup, what part of texas you from?

I am from Burnet, that's over northwest of Austin. I work in Houston on a ship and that's where I spend most of my time. I see you are up in Conroe, I'm down here in the ship channel just inside the 610 loop. If you come across the 610 bridge and look over to the west you'll see a couple of gray ships sitting on the south bank, that's me.

Been through there b4..

Got an uncle that used to do that, idk if he still does good money..

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I am from Burnet, that's over northwest of Austin. I work in Houston on a ship and that's where I spend most of my time. I see you are up in Conroe, I'm down here in the ship channel just inside the 610 loop. If you come across the 610 bridge and look over to the west you'll see a couple of gray ships sitting on the south bank, that's me.

For y'all that ain't from there they pronounce it "Burn-it"!!!

Don't make the mistake I did, they will get upset with you and instruct you in the proper way to say it!!!

Bigredmariner

Just Another Clown
For y'all that ain't from there they pronounce it "Burn-it"!!!

Don't make the mistake I did, they will get upset with you and instruct you in the proper way to say it!!!

When I first met my wife, I screwed it up. She shouted back at me " It's Burnet Durn it, can't you learn it" Wow. I had to keep her after that.'smiliedoh'

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I like to go flyfishing on the Llano river near there in September!!!

That water is cold!!!

Welcome to the site!!!

Bigredmariner

Just Another Clown
I like to go flyfishing on the Llano river near there in September!!!

That water is cold!!!

Welcome to the site!!!

We used to go swimming over there in Llano at the "slabs", that cool water running over the granite sure is nice. The rivers around there are all starving for rain right now.
Thanks for the welcome.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts