Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

No more hi-jacking...what mufflers should I get?

havi

third member
What is this going on? If a 351M, I ran hedman fenderwell exits out my 78 bronco with 2.5" thrush turbos at the header collectors...that's it. Super loud in the cab, lol. And apparently not too loud for the police.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
400 w/ Sanderson Shorties....................

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
What's your address..............I'll send something to you.........that my dog made!!!:hehehm:

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Got 'em today!

Not so sure that you could call them mufflers, in the sence that they'll muffle sound. I'm pumped to get them installed!

Side Shot
006.jpg

Straight through!!!! Also pictured is the manufacturer of Ben's package smilietease (her name is Shelby, you know as in Carrol Shelby smilieFordlogo ).
002.jpg

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
So what are those again and how much were they? I might decide to get some when mine take a dump if they sound good and ya dont get caught by the cops for noise.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Lee...you'll definitely have to put up a sound clip...I think I may have just fallen in love...dunno if you'll turn me away from my gpacks, but it might make me switch from any other CB mufflers I'm running.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I will once they go on.

You guys might have to wait for a little while for that. I need to research some local shops to see who I want to work on my baby.

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
Oh yeah I also measured the g-packs that are on the truck now, 26"s, these puppys are 14"!!! Just hope that it isn't too loud (YES there is such a thing)!.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Just hope that it isn't too loud (YES there is such a thing)!.

Careful there Lee...I almost had to neg rep ya for that comment...but I didn't because you still owe me a SC cab and a set of Sanderson's...hahaha

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That first vid sounded pretty good...too bad it was in a dodge though...haha. Secondly, how come the first vid didn't say 'For English press 1'?

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
I dunno, vehicle to vehicle will be different regardless of age. I took a chance based on construction, length, and manufacturers reputation.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts