Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

NJ CHAPTER Meet n Greet

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ive been mega busy the past few weeks and havent had a chance to ck out the forums, so if anyone decides a day, let me know.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
We were waiting for you to decide :rofl2: We could shoot for some time this week or next. I gotta go see if my truck starts and runs well today or tomorrow.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Let me know, im goin wheelin in the pines on sat, so that will be the only day I cant meet, and i work till 5pm every day

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
OK that rules out Sat. Thurs. and Friday are no good for me. Do you guys want to try for Tuesday or Wednesday of next week if those are good days?

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Either of them days are fine.

offroadkarter

New Jersey Chapter member
NJ
my truck is still in pieces, i have to do the rear lift still and get some things worked out on it at the shop.... The only thing i could think of would be this upcoming weekend, next week i might be away....

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
This weekend would have to be Sunday then which I think is ok for me. I found out I have to do something on Tuesday anyway.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ill be busy on sunday, tho them plans might still fall apart.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
We may just have to all go to sonic whenever it is convenient and take a pic of their truck there then photoshop them together so it looks like we met up :rofl2:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol, thats lame. I gotta put faces to the rides lol.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
LOL .....................

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
NO! I drove from Knoxville to Memphis last week and not one of you TN people used turnsignals!! Stay the heck out of NJ :rofl2:

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ha LEARN TO DRIVE SONNY.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
LOL I just thought it was funny. Everyone always complaining about NJ drivers and you go to other states and it's like 50 times worse. But then again it was TN. When you keep it in the family too long there are bound to be defects :rofl2:

offroadkarter

New Jersey Chapter member
NJ
I might just show up with my car, i dont know yet... I have the rear on jacks and i am fighting with my stupid old pos shocks which are stuck on the truck.....

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
You are more than welcome to show up too Bob. We just gotta find a day and time still. Karter you can bring your car. It doesn't matter. Just start posting up days that are good so we can get something going.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Ill be at the pines this sat lol. How hard can it be to get them shocks off lol, cut the bottom bolts if seized, and then the top nut usually comes off, then stick a hammer behind the shock and pry it toward the frame so it slides off. Thats how I usually get it off.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts