Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

NJ CHAPTER Meet n Greet

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
LOL I will have to purchase a trunk monkey to sit under the hood while I'm driving to try that :rolling laugh: I drove it the other day and it was a lot better.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol, it only stumbles drivin? That stinks, at least its running better now.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yeah it's actually kind of hard to describe, but it isn't doing it as much any more so I can live with the little bit that is there now.

offroadkarter

New Jersey Chapter member
NJ
im not sure if this idea is still up, but i'd be up for a meet at sonics, i go to the one on Rt.27 in franklin park alot since its like 20min away from me....

Last edited:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Sounds good. Ok so that makes 3 of us now. To officially join the chapter just click on link in my signature. The meet will probably be the end of july or beginning of aug. depending on schedules and trying to give people a chance to respond. I know everyone is busier in the summer. Thanks for the response. I guess it is safe to get a list started for people interested.

1. 73f100shortbed
2. 95f350xl
3.offroadkarter

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
LOL. My truck is just a stock 2wd. I guess I should at least wash it though :rofl:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I live about 15mins from Woodbridge. Used to work in Woodbridge thats why my weather thing says that. I've been through Fords a bunch of times and had a friend who lived there.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
No there are more. For some reason they don't seem to want to participate. Even though everyone was all up for making this chapter. There are 12 members.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
The new guy is already starting trouble :rofl2: You'll fit right in here hahaha

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Lift the overhang LOL

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Looks like it will be us three I'm assuming so lets start to decide when. Any time after the 25th should be good for me. I won't be on much after tonight for awhile, but I'll try to check in and see what you guys decide when I can. So post up your suggestions :)

Dieter621

Dieter621
NJ
Freehold has a car show the last Thursday of each month thru Sept. This might be a good place to get together. Usually there are a lot of nice cars and trucks to check out.
Dieter621

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Freehold is a good car show. I was only there once though. Have you guys decided on anything? The 26th might not be good for me. I just got back and gotta make sure the 73 is good to go after sitting 2 weeks. Wasn't running so well when I parked it. But later on in the week should be good.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts