Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New guy!

Lane

Part Time Good Guy
Howdy one and all. Ernie pointed me at this place. I found my way from FTE to NW Underground some time ago, faded away due to personal stuff, then came back. Think I'll avoid the huge commercial forums and hang with places like this and NWU.

I'm a native of Western Washington, definitely a Libertarian country boy at heart. Into science fiction, preparedness, The Second Amendment (same birthday as the guy who wrote it), and pretty much anything related to personal freedom.

My beat up old 2WD '77 F250 has been sitting in the shop "between engines" for a long time. I'm using my 1986 F250 SuperCab 4x4 with four speed and four barrel 460. Well, in these days of near $4 gas, I use the big Ford with its leaky Holley when I have a reason. I much prefer to commute with my Suzuki DL650 V-strom.

I want to keep that big old '86 Ford running for a long time. I figure hanging with this bunch couldn't hurt.

Lane:)

Welcome Lane, c'mon in and make yourself comfy. This is a good group of folks and none of them bite! Post up and post often.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome Lane!! Sweet!! Another Zuki fan!! :) I don't have anything too big, just a '90 DR350S.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome guys .

Ford Truck Articles