Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new clown

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Here you go buddy:

IMGP0768.jpg

Fixed the brightness too so the features on the truck pop a little more. AWESOME truck by the way!!

4r100-3

Liquid Goodness
Now, could you do that to my sig photo too? It just looks too big.

The running boards are off now. The grill will be changed to a Billet Grill with a Safari/Nerf bar added and also 4 Hela 500 lights will be attached.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Now, could you do that to my sig photo too? It just looks too big.

The running boards are off now. The grill will be changed to a Billet Grill with a Safari/Nerf bar added and also 4 Hela 500 lights will be attached.
Ehh... What? That IS your sig photo... Right click on that small one that I made and click Save Image then upload it like you did with that big one and put it in your sig... Here it is again:

IMGP0768.jpg

4r100-3

Liquid Goodness
just remember, I don't know what I'm doing on this or any computer, but I can fix the truck.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Well SOMEHOW you managed to get that gigantic image into your signature... For the time being, go back into User CP and click on Edit Signature and the link for that photo from your signature. THEN we'll figure out how to put the smaller one there.

4r100-3

Liquid Goodness
Done, Thanks for your support. It actually took about 20 min. for me to get it loaded the first time.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hah! There ya go, lookin good ;)

By the way, most of the signature pictures that you see around the site (like the one in my sig) were created by me, so maybe sometime I can make one for that beautiful truck if you want ;)

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
The Tranny will be fixed soon. Need tax return back first. BTS is gonna take the whole thing plus some.
FYI- He's only 3 hours from my home. :p You should see his trucks run at the strip!! OMFG!!

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Yes AND ITS BLACK !!!!!!!!!! wELCOME.

4r100-3

Liquid Goodness
Alright, I'm really a spectator now. Baseball Sucks! I don't play with bats and balls, just my own pair basketballs and hockey stick.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts