Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new clown

4r100-3

Liquid Goodness
Hello, I'm new. Yup new guy here. I have been through 2 tranny's 3 rd is being made now. ok

Welcome :wavey: Great place to be. What's you truck?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Welcome to the semi-but-not-very-organized chaos! YelloThumbUp Post up often and for GAWD'S SAKE, post some pics of that rig!!! :D :D

:post pics:

4r100-3

Liquid Goodness
I will post pics, as soon as I figure out how. I can fix an 8000lb. truck, not a computer.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Hello, I'm new. Yup new guy here. I have been through 2 tranny's 3 rd is being made now. ok
SWEET!! Fellow racer! WELCOME!!

I race a 6 Blow your doors off. ROFLMAO I have yet to blow the 5R110W, but I did blow the engine apart. Does that count? smilietease

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Welcome to the site, watch out for Skan. Ugh and everyone else. J/K good guys here.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Welcome aboard!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome aboard, I myself have been through 1-4R70W, 2-5.4 tritons, 2-driveshafts......and I think that is all for now *knocks on wood* LOL

4r100-3

Liquid Goodness
SWEET!! Fellow racer! WELCOME!!

I race a 6 Blow your doors off. ROFLMAO I have yet to blow the 5R110W, but I did blow the engine apart. Does that count? smilietease
I'll give you credit for the 6.0Leaker. First tranny went with boat and camper in tow. Now with just running down the track.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts