Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Need Opinons on Rear Tailgate (Pictures)

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
no worries C.B! $20 aint bad, i think that would look sleek

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
It would indeed man. It would indeed.

Black150

California Chapter member
So Cal
I like it more with the panel.

....... if you do go without it, just get a XLT decal made up. You know, so there's no confusion.smilietease Slap a big fat one across your rear window!

you ever make a decision? i like it with the panel. it identifies it as a 90s truck, and i think it looks good. i wonder if you could pull of painting some of the panel.

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
you ever make a decision? i like it with the panel. it identifies it as a 90s truck, and i think it looks good. i wonder if you could pull of painting some of the panel.

Thats a cool idea too, maybe leave the bottom half or upper half chrome and the make the opposite side black, I just dont like all the chrome, the truck looks weird now that I have it mostly black, the panel doesn't anymore

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
$3,000 Chris! lol I dunno what i am going to do with it tho yet, I will let you know when i know.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Chris ill sell ya mine for 2999.95. Oh wait I like it too much since I didnt have one forever. Thats what u get for puttin a dent in it. Could be worse, I put a socket down on my buds chev bumper and opened the tailgate on it. I dented his alumn panel. He was pissed. I was like ur truck got 224K its a pos, that dent aint going to make it worse then it is. He was like, that was the only good part on the truck. I just was like BWAAAA. Now he is like im a dent urs, yea ur dead if u do.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I didnt dent it. Well, I didnt dent it FIRST. The previous owner made the biggest dent, along with a few other misc ones. Then one night my brother set a beer bottle in on the lower/center part of the bumper and I let the tailgate down and the mouth of the bottle pressed a nice little C shape in the bottom of the panel :headbang:

It's okay, it looked like crap to begin with.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
without, and maybe some chrome F350 badges or garphics. oh oh you what would look REALLY good.....

One chrome one that says.............

WWW.FORDTRUCKFANATICS.COM:cooldude:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Without the panel on there, your chrome tailgate handle stands out like a honeymoon hard on.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah, you know, kinda like this. Only on the tailgate.

CIMG0106.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that you should take the tailgate panel and paint the Chrome part semigloss gunmental grey and leave the strip and the lettering black/chrome. Lemme try shopping it...

Got it shopped (with paint lol, no PS on this PC, but it looks good):

He might even go darker. YelloThumbUp

Attachments

• 336014205.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts