Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

NC Chat

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That is true. It's too slow paced there for him and doubt he would like fried pork chop sandwhiches

or salmon patties, fried okra, and every other southern delicacy

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Except for grits. I never did like grits...

You talking about Girls Raised In The South????????? I knew you liked man boobs.

Oh yeah...you gotta eat cliff's hat...they say Salisbury got 6" and Charlotte got upwards of 8" of snow.

Last edited:

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
not girls raised in the south... grits!

the nasty mushy cornmeal ****...

And did they really get 6-8" of snow in NC?!

Where's someone in NC that can verify this?

CLIIIIIIIIIFFFF! DID THEY REALLY GET 6 INCHES OF SNOW THERE????!!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah I know, I was just messing with you Matt...I'm not a big fan of grits either. But yeah...my gf works for the Wachovia preschool in Charlotte...and they cancelled school today due to snow, she and my mother both called me to tell me about the snow...brother called to tell me he was takin the Jeep and goin snow wheelin...litte bastard.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Seriously...my mom said they got 5-6"...and being that we're originally from Wisconsin...she normally doesn't exaggerate what they actually get. I dunno how the roads look, but she said there 5-6" in the yard.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
So Mom just called me from her cell...apparently TWC has stepped up to the challenge again...all tv, internet, phone lines are out. How's everyone else fairing? How are/were the roads...Bob posted a few pics and they looked pretty decent. Was it because the roads were still too warm so there was minimal sticking...or did the state/city do a decent job clearing?

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Yep we got 5 inches here in Winston.

Ben,I never knew that SC likes man boobs.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ben,I never knew that SC likes man boobs.

Well he didn't openly say it...just said that he liked boobs...so that leaves all boobs open...I only stick with the female variety.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
C'mon Matt...we already know cross dressing runs in your family.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ya mean he wears mens and women clothes at the same time?

Well his cousin does at least.

'smiliedoh' I'm done looking at this thread...

:rofl2:

Good go back to Montana and play with your girly cousin...haha. You shoulda known he was a little limp wristed because only P*SSIES wear bow ties. But I guess we all gotta be young and stupid first...some are just more stupid than others.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts