Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my tire age

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
plus Firestone is headquartered in the area and they have a plant just down the road and i would rather help the local economy than help korea.

I would laugh my a** off if your tires were made in Korea,even though headquarters is located near you.lol.

Glad you got new tires man.Try not to burn em out too fast.

I would laugh my a** off if your tires were made in Korea,even though headquarters is located near you.lol.

Glad you got new tires man.Try not to burn em out too fast.

That would be funny. I was talking to my brother, and he was ragging on me for putting Yoko Geolandars on my truck a few weeks ago, saying that only american tires belong on a Ford. I had to remind that the new Fords are coming with Hankooks, and the fact that more and more models of tires from U.S. brands are being made out of the country. I just bought a set of BFGs for my Sentra that was made in Mexico.

blacksnapon

Staff member
yeah well you know what FU K YOU!!! YOUR JUST MAD!!!!!! LOL!
Gentlemen......I know its just a couple of guys shooting the breeze, but the language is getting a little close.......lets tone it down please.

Surfing around on wikipedia yields some interesting information. Michelin is a french company, who owns BF Goodrich and Uniroyal. BF Goodrich and Yokohama is in cahoots, or at least was years ago. Firestone is owned by Bridgestone, which is a Japanese company. Almost nothing is truly american anymore.

FTF'er

I checked the age of my tires, and the date codes are as follows:

2007 PT Cruiser - 1607
1996 Suburban - 1104
1997 Ranger - 3700

That is all, carry on...

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Gas? hah! When it runs out, their either gonna leave them sittin, or pour their JD (Jack Daniels) in the tank and keep right on truckin' smiliegitrdone

JR will probably go the Jack Daniels route.I'm gonna convert the scout to a pivoting front wheel setup like on a Farmall,so I can make sharp turns and roll it over and over.:D

lol.j/k.If I could find a rusty scout,I would do that.lol.My grandpa has an IH graveyard on the back lot of the farm,so i'm sure he had the parts I need.

Ford Truck Articles