Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my tire age

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
not for sure. you can go back to stock size 235 75 15 and get some goodyear wranglers at walmart for 70 a pop before all the warranties.

I could,but I like the 31's.They fill the fenderwells better.I could also go back to the original P205's like the truck had from factory.Not.I refuse to go smaller.I'm just gonna have to save up for them.

nflfreak43 said:
wtf???? what are you getting. but also im only 18 and shaun is only 16. he dont have a job. i do but its only part time as of now making minimum wage. 6.55 here.

I'm 17 in like 20 somethin days.lol.And also,i'm like Tommy Vercetti,I do alot of odd jobs.No,they're not illegal.I'm also sellin a bunch of crap I don't use anymore,so i'm gettin money from that too.

I'm also secretly a man-whore along with Tony and Junior.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Chris (Skan), what type of lift does your truck have?

Ryan

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm just curious how much height you needed to clear your 33's and not looked like they're 'crammed' in there, ya know? I hope I can have a 4x4 someday in the same gen.

Ryan

I'm just curious how much height you needed to clear your 33's and not looked like they're 'crammed' in there, ya know? I hope I can have a 4x4 someday in the same gen.

Ryan

Well you can clear 33"s factory, you would just rub on the radius arms.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I know what you can get on there stock. My ex had 33's on a Bronco but the arms rubbed and it wasn't pleasant. The 31's are all that fit well on a 4x2

Ryan

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
DAYUM!!! thats a ton for tires.

When I had the 750 inspected, I needed 2 new ones due to a split casing...wound up being all 6 as the fronts would have needed doing within 6 months....about $600 each....$3600 total...ouch...sure wasn't expecting that!

I know what you can get on there stock. My ex had 33's on a Bronco but the arms rubbed and it wasn't pleasant. The 31's are all that fit well on a 4x2

Ryan

Thats why I have 31"s on mine, biggest you can get without rub. And when my dad had 31" BfG M/Ts a long time ago they rubbed. [confused]

I guess it depends on the tire.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
but doesnt your suspension sag a lil bit?

Only when I get in the truck.lol.

I'm sure it does,but it's not too much.I also think it's the wheels on my truck.The chrome styled steel wheels we have are kinda wide,so I think that has something to do with it.The backspacing just isn't right for a 31" tire.

But i'm not worried about it.My radius arms were rusty,but now they're shiny,in one small spot.:D

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner

Ryan

I like the "crammed" look! :D

Don't look right with say 8inch of lift, and 35's :suspicious:

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Damn thats pretty old dude..
I'm sitting at 6 and a half years on my Yokohama GeoLanders + II and they still have a ton of life left on them :)
No wonder they stopped making them :rotz:

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's. size is 255/70/15. thats what was on the truck when i got it and i liked the look of the wider tire but not taller so i decided to stick with them. plus Firestone is headquartered in the area and they have a plant just down the road and i would rather help the local economy than help korea.

Ford Truck Articles