Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

More Parts!!!

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
classic song by a Dutch group.-been driving all night, my hands are wet on the wheel...

think we're showing our age Cliff

Why yes, yes you are. :wavey:

Yes we are showing our age. Austin remember we have more insurance and came up in a time sex was safe and cars were fast. smilietease

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
When I put the headers on the red flareside I drove around a week or so with open headers. It was somewhat loud but not super loud.

If you remember austin when I went to look at that old beat up pos bronco for ya. That thing was 5xs louder...

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
If you remember austin when I went to look at that old beat up pos bronco for ya. That thing was 5xs louder...

So glad I didn't buy that thing... :D I still owe you one.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Roy here are the pictures you wanted. Not perfect but not bad either.

100_3373-500.jpg

100_3372-500.jpg

100_3371-500.jpg

100_3370-500.jpg

Thanks Cliff!! you had nice weather today. I need to save a bit first, but I'll definitely take them :)

Had to take the truck to the muffler shop to hook up the exhaust pipes, was a different size after all. Headers went on really quick though. Notice a smoother running engine and better pick up YelloThumbUp

really happy, glad I put them on!!

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Thanks Cliff!! you had nice weather today. I need to save a bit first, but I'll definitely take them :)

Had to take the truck to the muffler shop to hook up the exhaust pipes, was a different size after all. Headers went on really quick though. Notice a smoother running engine and better pick up YelloThumbUp

really happy, glad I put them on!!

I will save them for you. I hope to pick up a set of manual mirrors.

Installed the shorty headers today :)

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

have sound clip, just need to figure out how to get it on here.

Had to take to the muffler shop to hook up the exhaust pipes. Same place that did my true dual system, they do awesome work.

drivers side, that's the clutch linkage
IMG_1961.JPG

passenger side
IMG_1965.JPG

really happy I put these on. Smoother idle and better pick up :)

Ford Truck Articles