Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

More Parts!!!

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
That just sounds funny! YelloThumbUp

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
Cool stuff here Roy. Never knew the older rigs had dimmer switches.

thanks Mike :)

not sure if you saw but I have 2 brand new front fenders and a new lower valence so the front end will be all new. Will get to painting and installing once it gets warmer. I had a change of plans and sold one truck and now will spend some real time on Old Orange :) I love this truck

460Trucker

Awesome! Between all the chrome on your engine and work you're doing, we could hold the First Annual North American FTF Truck Show! hahaha We could make so much money...which would go to our trucks of course :D

460Trucker

I'd need to stop around every 350 miles for a gas station...thats filling both tanks each time lol! Oklahoma and you got a deal!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Don't change the color Roy.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I was thinking of going solid Orange and not having the white bottom band. This was how the truck was originally.Have enough chrome to balance it out. Just deciding on the orange, there are many variations [confused]

How about a black band?

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
If you are keeping it orange, then all is good :D

I would stay with the color that is on there....first coz it does look good and second it's easier to do.

460Trucker

Okie City please! And Roy if I tow you, you gotta help me out a little with the gas funds! I'd go broke picking you up out west!

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
You could put the old Explorer stripes on it. Like this.

Beach66Bum

Top Poster Of Month
If you are keeping it orange, then all is good :D

I would stay with the color that is on there....first coz it does look good and second it's easier to do.

yes, the color is actually quit nice on the inside of the truck where it hasn't been faded. It would be a complete tear down to change the color properly, hate seeing to different colors on vehicles, JM

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts