Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Lights are on FINALLY! :]

Nice!!
Sounds like a lot of fun!
I have lived here my whole life so its weird to see it change!

LOL. its okay. Dont worry about. Random topics are always good too! :D

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
That was if ya woulda drilled into it. If its good chrome and dont have any flakes in it they last a while. Factory chrome will stand up to alot more than the cheap crap too.

I think it is the factory one...
The thing we found out about it that kind of bothered me was when we were adding the lights we noticed a green bracket holding my bumper on.. Okay; just a thought but most factory stuff isnt green. So it got me and my dad thinkin that maybe the people that owned it before maybe rear-ended someone and never said anything and just fixed?
I dont know; we found it a bit odd.
Oh well.

But for a 14 year old bumper it seems to be holdin up well. There is no problems with it as of now. [[Just the minor dent that I mentioned; but we know what thats from]]

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
The lights look good there. I had to put mine below the bumper to act as headlights to keep legal because of my lift.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hoppin in here a little late...but I just wanted to say the lights look really good, and I have to say going above the bumper was probably the smartest choice.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
There's worse things to get excited about than new truck mods...

HAHA!
I dont think I would be excited about that.. I think I would be runnin from my dad who would KILL ME! lol.
Ill stick with lovin' the truck! lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts