Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

It happened again.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings

tcbofade

Charter Member
Maybe you should finally install that squirrel on the hood...as a good luck charm, maybe?

The "mad duck" hood ornament from the movie convoy is on a sand rail in either Illinois or Indiana, so he can't have that one. Seen a squirrel one anywhere? Maybe J C Whitney has one.

tcbofade

Charter Member
Beat me to it...I know I've got that pic somewhere!!!

Looks great to me, Scott...your "squirrelman" legacy would be proudly noted for all to see... :rofl:

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I will say I was impressed with the Expedition the lady was driving. She smacked that overpass pretty good and the thing kept on going. It was smoking real bad from the front end and their was some oil left where she was originally parked. When I first pulled up it almost looked like the thing was on fire. I guess that's what they mean when they say "Built Ford Tough". YelloThumbUp

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Maybe you need a BIG off road type bumper on the front & back Scott. Of course, then they'll just hit you right in the side!!

Maybe you need a BIG off road type bumper on the front & back Scott. Of course, then they'll just hit you right in the side!!
boat%20bumper5.jpg
0412or_13z+1999_Ford_F350_Super_Duty_4x4+Rear_Bumper_Guard.jpg

Yeah! Like THESE!

Ford Truck Articles