Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

It happened again.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
That may have been the case Gunner. He said she was going in and would be tested so I was assuming either way she would be arrested. YelloThumbUp

tcbofade

Charter Member
Geez...sorry bout that Scott. As mentioned, thankfully, you and yours are OK.

Were you at the same intersection? You gotta put some custom lights or something on that thing...maybe stacks like codyschmoe...or flags like Toddley...tell ya what...you tell me when, and I'll come customize your exhaust so that your truck sounds like mine...they'll be able to hear you coming!! :blah:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
dibs on that job

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
maybe we ought to go with purple line paint to tell everyone NO TRESPASSING!

Ohh...orange..safely yellow...and purple. No way anyone could miss that. I can bring a big paint brush. Rattlecan can bring spray bombs. You bring a roller...OK?

Won't take but maybe 10 minutes tops!!!!! :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh: :rolling laugh:
Ya know,if we all dress up like we're at a wedding, tie some cans on the back.... we might just get away with it unnoticed!!!beer drinking smilie :jumping: :angel:
hootersColumbiaTruck.jpg

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Where's the nerf steps and neon undercarriage lights?? And shouldn't it say fordtruckfanatics.com accross it somewhere??

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Well your fun is almost over. The bodyshop said they were going to try and get it back to me Friday before closing time. YelloThumbUp

I don't like the rental truck either. It has the 5.7 Hemi which has some good power but the rest of the truck just sucks. chim chim pee pee

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Where's the nerf steps and neon undercarriage lights?? And shouldn't it say fordtruckfanatics.com accross it somewhere??

Well to ME that look SCREAMS for dingo balls, a Mexican flag hanging off the mirror, and a little plastic bobblehead Jesus on the dash board ;)

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles