Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm here to stay!

Um... I'm your Boobaloochikadoo and I didn't know you confirmed that. You should send me a message if you find out important info like this...

An iPhone 4 would be sufficient in making up for it.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Um... I'm your Boobaloochikadoo and I didn't know you confirmed that. You should send me a message if you find out important info like this...

An iPhone 4 would be sufficient in making up for it.
Damn, I need a new decoder ring!:headbang:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn, I need a new decoder ring!:headbang:

boob-a-loo-chick-a-doo

why arent yall allowed?

the only thing i can think of is that you are on the inside so yall would be able to develop apps for a phone that might not even be out yet...

My guess would be on insider info as well as an attempt to start a monopoly, if Apple folks are creating apps for their own stuff. Kinda like the IE and Microsoft issues a few years back.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Apple employees are not allowed to develop products that might compete with Apple's products, so I'm not allowed to develop anything in the same market as Apple. And according to my ethics training, Apple is also in the market of developing apps so by making apps I am competing with them in that market. That's my understanding.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts