Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm here to stay!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
At Apple that is... Talked to my manager yesterday and he wants to bring me back full time after I graduate this December. Wooo!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's awesome Chris. Congratulations. Must be very exciting for you. Did you ask if you could be put on the Steve Jobs training track?

BTW...any luck finding a box for those tailgate panels yet?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Thanks guys, feels good to be moving forward with my life.

phew, I thought you meant you were here to stay at FTF. So there's still a chance you'll leave?

:D

jk man, congrats on the permaposition!
HAH! You can't get rid of me that easily. I mean the time it would take to set my post count back to zero would probably be months or even years just by itself! smilietease

BTW...any luck finding a box for those tailgate panels yet?
I've not had the time to get up to Newcastle except for when I went up to build my mom's closet units. I'll try and make some time soon.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hahaha.

Well... Not VERY NEAR... But I think a 2011 Super Duty might just have enough oomph to get me down to the jewelry shop, if you know what I mean :D

Haeeeyyyyyyy... Loewen-Crowe ftw! :)

And Chris decided this weekend he's not getting a new truck for a few years so maybe it'll be a used 2011 Super Duty that gets him down to the jewelers.

(how did I miss this thread??)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Haeeeyyyyyyy... Loewen-Crowe ftw! :)

And Chris decided this weekend he's not getting a new truck for a few years so maybe it'll be a used 2011 Super Duty that gets him down to the jewelers.

(how did I miss this thread??)
Excuse me but I don't believe I "decided" anything...

radialarm

Clown of Death!
free iphone4 for close personal friends you have broke bread with and shared beers with???
Aaron, I doubt any of us would rate an iphone4. Chris is way too tight for that. I don't think even Trista has much of a chance.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts