Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey, we need PIX too!

OMG, Too funny!!!! Me, too, Todd, Me too!!!

I think I'd have gotten more dates if I had even looked like a PIZZA.

Spent most of High School in the "FRIEND ZONE"

Fear of commitment had NOTHING to do with it.. yeah that's the ticket..

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Well, glad to hear I'm not the only one. HS Reunion was fun though. Glad I didn't end up with the ones I saw there. :rofl: And they thought I was going to be the loser. ROFLMAO

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
wow, I had one date in high school, and she's still hangin out. We didn't even know it, but we are the 'suck' club.

Ryan

wow, I had one date in high school, and she's still hangin out. We didn't even know it, but we are the 'suck' club.

Ryan
Just out of sheer self-pity, I'm going to leave that one alone.... for now.

Yer a good man, O'rattlecan, no matter what your friends tell me...

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Just out of sheer self-pity, I'm going to leave that one alone.... for now.

Yer a good man, O'rattlecan, no matter what your friends tell me...
Out of respect for Tom, I'll leave it too. But it's hurting my head not to type something. There's SO much that can be said!!:rofl:

Fellro

Staff member
Obviously no rules about staying on topic here...:rofl: :blah: :blah:

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Here's Gunners Warhorse

000_0044.jpg

Gunner

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I don't have a camera out here at work or I'd take you a picture...That was taken the day I brought it home from the dealer......It seeps in through the air vents and fills the truck up. When you go to the store.........You open the door and WHAM.........you get an avalanche of dumbass all over you ;)

Gunner

I don't have a camera out here at work or I'd take you a picture...That was taken the day I brought it home from the dealer......It seeps in through the air vents and fills the truck up. When you go to the store.........You open the door and WHAM.........you get an avalanche of dumbass all over you ;)

Gunner
You can fight this evil!!! Draw a circle on the floor and sit in the middle of it reading a dictionary. The dumbass will leave out of sheer confusion, first because of the dictionary and second because it can't find the corners to hide in...

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Pics of my 06 F350 CC Lariat Dark Stone PSD FX4.

And one hooked up to the Jayco 27BH travel trailer

Attachments

• smallertruck pic.jpg
  • truck and trailer.jpg

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
let me know what nights you leave the doors unlocked.
Why? You don't know the 5 sec trick to opening the doors on these? Why do you think I'm having KC Autosound put an alarm in!! :D

On second thought, I shouldn't have said that until AFTER I got the alarm put in. I'm closer to Ryan than the others!! DANG!!

OH, Alarms in. Really!! It is!! 'hah'

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts