Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Snow bunny! No hiding ;)

Not many people are as cruel as me as to name their daughter George!! It confuses people all the time!! Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!

Is that really her name? I thought it was a nickname. My friend has daughters named Danni (Danielle) and Charlee.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
I have it from good authority (grandma) that Jenny was cloned... spitting image of Barb, both in looks and personality. I fear she may have inherited my sense of humor though. smilietease

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Hi Snowbunny! Don't remember chatting with you before, but thought about your job several times as I drove across ND and MT. A couple of places have miles of towers. Impressive to say the least... oh, yeah, welcome to babybunny too!
Tim

Snowbunny

Bustin' Ours~Savin' Yours
Hi Snowbunny! Don't remember chatting with you before, but thought about your job several times as I drove across ND and MT. A couple of places have miles of towers. Impressive to say the least... oh, yeah, welcome to babybunny too!
Tim
Hi, Tim!! Thanks for the warm welcome!! I love my job!! Wish I had had the opportunity for it a few years back when I was a little younger!! Oh, well!! George will have the chance to make some good money right out of school! No messing around with piddily low paying jobs!!

Both Bunnies.....wow. welcome ladies.
watch out for the pervs and commies.
they're pretty abundant here. not me of course. i pretty much sit back and observe the decadence.

Fellro

Staff member
Both Bunnies.....wow. welcome ladies.
watch out for the pervs and commies.
they're pretty abundant here. me too of course. i pretty much sit back and create the decadence.
Fixed it for ya cheif...

Ford Truck Articles