Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Snow bunny! No hiding ;)

Snowbunny

Bustin' Ours~Savin' Yours
Coming home. Excellent. It has become home to a lot of people already and is growing daily.

Lots of us immigrants. Not illegal ones though!
I just consider myself a migrant poster!! Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!:)

I just consider myself a migrant poster!! Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!:)

That works too! :wavey:

EDIT: Note to Chris... See that little gun shooting at the end of her statement about her daughter? Take that one literally from what I have heard.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey c'mon! I'm only 19 and I'm a real nice guy, you all know that. Tell her to gimme a shout when she turns 18 :D Hey I'm a Ford truck guy so thats a start right?! :)

Snowbunny

Hey c'mon! I'm only 19 and I'm a real nice guy, you all know that. Tell her to gimme a shout when she turns 18 :D Hey I'm a Ford truck guy so thats a start right?! :)
Looks like you'll get the chance to say "Hi!" yourself, she just registered!! Having a Ford truck is always a plus!!

Snowbunny

I have had some health issues. Mostly sleep after dialysis on Saturdays anymore. :(
Sorry to hear that, Brian. Hell of a way to have to spend the day,,, But, it seems like a price I'd be willing to pay to just be around a few more of them!!! Here's a rainbow for ya!!!

rb.jpg

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
i think he was confused about the George in the sig. but im not too positive he IS a hippie after all! haha welcome baby bunny to the site! glad to see a lot more poeple joining!

Snowbunny

i think he was confused about the George in the sig. but im not too positive he IS a hippie after all! haha welcome baby bunny to the site! glad to see a lot more poeple joining!
Not many people are as cruel as me as to name their daughter George!! It confuses people all the time!! Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!

Snowbunny

Good to see you!
c6seeya2.gif

geez- another multi-generation group. Seems to be a trend around here.
Heya, Polarbear!! Good to see you too!! Yeah, she's my best bud!! She follows me everywhere!! Ha! Ha!!! Seems like a good trend to have!!

Ford Truck Articles