Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hey everybody

Blade

Backwoods boy

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Ann, Welcome to the Funny Farm. If you start to feel overwhelmed, you can look up my girllfriend, DocsAngel. She'll help ya out with thise crazies. And just a side note, I love the 88 F-150, that's the truck I learned to drive in.....

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
so who's driving it first?

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
9 pages of a thread filled with attacks towards Chris,however it's supposed to be welcoming Ann.This is why I would never tell any of my gfs to join this site.lol.I'm sure it'd be worse for me...

DocWest8404

Corpsman Of Marines
Hey, I didn't attack Chris. Welcomed Ann to the mad House, and told her to look up my GF.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
well were off to go pick it up in bout 20 minutes. YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats

9 pages of a thread filled with attacks towards Chris,however it's supposed to be welcoming Ann

I didn't attack him...I said I was dating him

This is why I would never tell any of my gfs to join this site.lol.I'm sure it'd be worse for me...

That would be if you could ever get one. See...now that's an attack.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I've had my share.That wasn't even a personal attack.That was a joke.lol.

Pics or it didn't happen. And just because you see a girl, doesn't mean you're seeing a girl.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
9 pages of a thread filled with attacks towards Chris,however it's supposed to be welcoming Ann.This is why I would never tell any of my gfs to join this site.lol.I'm sure it'd be worse for me...

Inflate a dates don't have feelings. :p

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
thanks. lol i dont know how i landed her to be honest.

She wanted you for your truck...now that she has one...you're screwed...and not in the good way either.

BTW...that's one helluva nice AZ.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
happened to a friend of mine, friend got house and Mercedes then got girl then girl got house and new car friend live with parents now.. poor ol' Dave.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts