Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hey everybody

Why does the bride smiling as she walks down the aisle?

I can't give the answer here...

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
jeez guys. i think yall scared Ann off jk but she had to go study but she also just texted me and this is what it said. "jeez you werent kiddin those guys are freakin nuts!!!!!!!!!! what have you convinced me to do?????? im so gonna be so lost on there."

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
jeez guys. i think yall scared Ann off. she just texted me and this is what it said. "jeez you werent kiddin those guys are freakin nuts!!!!!!!!!! what have you convinced me to do?????? im so gonna be so lost on there."

Tell her not to worry... I sent both of you some reps and a friend request.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
jeez guys. i think yall scared Ann off jk but she had to go study but she also just texted me and this is what it said. "jeez you werent kiddin those guys are freakin nuts!!!!!!!!!! what have you convinced me to do?????? im so gonna be so lost on there."

Poor girl...didn't mean to scare her......has she ever said those words before?^^^^

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
darn it tyler. thats my fiance your sendin a request to!!!!! i gonza cumz up therz and woopz yo rear end!!!!!!!

Bring it punk! :box2:

hahaha! smilienothingFunnyto

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
wow. this thread has exploded and gotten way off topic! oh well.

We just wanted Ann to hit the ground running...make sure she knew what she was getting in to.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts