Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey All

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Am i fashionable chris?

If you wear an ironed shirt more than three times a year and don't get a six-figure salary for doing it, fashionable ain't the word I'd choose.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
The cloths aren't too bad... It's that darned face which just ain't workin for you :rofl2:

That aint what i hear from the girlfriend.

O wait lemme explain this to you, you see, some of us enjoy being with members of the OPPOSITE sex, i know that prolly sounds odd to you chris but it really is true

smiliestirthepot

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
If you wear an ironed shirt more than three times a year and don't get a six-figure salary for doing it, fashionable ain't the word I'd choose.

What are you insinuating here sir? :guns:
Have you a problem with being well dressed?

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
JR i just noticed your sig
"If you cant support our troops, feel free to stand in front of them"

Funny thats on a sticker on the right side of the rear window of my truck...with an American flag on the other side. Reps for that sig!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Hey i wernt home last night so i dont give a rats arse what happened!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I ain't insinuating anything. In my narrow and generally wrong-headed view of the world, fashionable isn't a compliment.

I haven't worn an ironed shirt in 2008. I believe I wore one in December of '07 for a funeral, and the time before that, was January '06 for another funeral. Had I attended a wedding in there, I might have another tick mark in the ironed shirt column, but I skipped my father's wedding.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Its a pride thing, i look like crap while im working, so you gotta dress up a bit when you go into town afterwards.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Ive always found it hard to throw hay bales with my pants saggin off my arse...or walk for that matter, hell even standing is dificult!

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
I saw a bumper sticker that was very plain and to the point...all it said was

SHUT UP HIPPIE

I couldnt stop lauging!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts