Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey All

Hey everyone I'm Biggin...Junior turned me onto this site after he ditched the "other site".........I've got a 1992 Ford F-150 witha 302 and a 4 speed granny on 3/4 ton runnin gear and 40 inch groundhawgs....10 inch suspension lift and 3 inch body lift...so 13 inches of lift total...I look forward to chattin with ya'll on here and glad I can finally sign into my account on here.......Later

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Tony this is the buddy I told u wanted to make babies with ur trucklol........he wasgonna drive it down when we met up at the mudhole......someday lol.

JR

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Who doesn't want to make babies with Tonys truck? Welcome to the site, you're not alone. :D

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hey welcome . Its a nut house here. Well at least 90% of us r .

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Howdy biggin! Stop by often and stay fer awhile!

And no chris is to busy with the incence, dope, and protesting to enjoy his rig. HIPPY

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Pfff, gawd.

Y'know its so funny that you guys call me a hippie cuz I'm really a hippie hater. I even caught myself today. Was headed to campus and saw a woman pushing a buggy/stroller, wearing somewhat grungy cloths (or at least not trendy/fashionable) and on the side of the buggy was a "Support the Peace" bumper sticker and I said to myself "pff... f***in hippies" Then I started laughing cuz I realized you guys all think I'm one, and here I am degrading one. Pretty funny :D 'peace' 'hippie'

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
In who's opinion? You will always find me in jeans (wrangler or the like), boots, and a hoody. Thats not what most consider "trendy/fashionable" but it's what I like.

I say more in the range of Carhartt jeans, an ironed Wrangler shirt, Abilene cowboy boots and a Rodeo King hat, Jack Daniels belt and a Montanna silversmith buckle..o wait i just named everything im wearing in my avatar lol. thats pretty much how i look everyday.

Am i fashionable chris?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I say more in the range of Carhartt jeans, an ironed Wrangler shirt, Abilene cowboy boots and a Rodeo King hat, Jack Daniels belt and a Montanna silversmith buckle..o wait i just named everything im wearing in my avatar lol. thats pretty much how i look everyday.

Am i fashionable chris?
The cloths aren't too bad... It's that darned face which just ain't workin for you :rofl2:

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Carhartts don't breathe enough......ya'll guys that work in the heat know what I'm talkin bout...but mister a/c yuppie hippie boy don't...heh heh......and Charlene..by jeans I meant Wranglers...wrangler butts drive me friggin nutts fer sure....Scott I'm too fat to pull off that look lol..more power to ya bud.

JR

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts