Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Help pick my next mod.

Help pick my next mod

• Headunit (probably in dash DVD able to add on back-up camera

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Wheels

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Remote start

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (please post ideas)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Alright so I already got the headunit from KCAutosound ( great guy I highly recommend him to anyone looking for any automotive electronics). So now I'm working on the wheels but can't decide what I want. If anyone has a suggestion please post it. so far I have these two.

ACF77.jpg

247chrome.jpg

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
my personal tastes tell me that wheels should not have black on them unless it is inside of each spoke. Is it still called a spoke on a truck..? Anywho, the second one looks nicer.

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Thanks for you opinion. The only reason I was wanting a little black on them was to go with the tinted windows, smoked and black lights, and the black tonneau cover. I don't want alot of black though so I'm leaning more towards the second pic.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
They're both sweet wheels Scott. I always liked the black and chrome combo's. I didn't go with it on mine since I'm all white, but it would look hot on yours. The second one is aweful nice as well. Other than the black, the first one looks similar to some of the stock wheels available and the second one doesn't. I think I'd have to go with the second one for your truck. But hey, that's just me. :)

Fellro

Staff member
hey man, put some 20's, lift it up so they can go under there, make it look like a hotwheels car, put gold trim all over it, a big dragster aluminum wing, stickers all over, and a big fart can on the back, and it be cool!

Oops, wrong site! LOL:hammer: 'hah' :blah: :headbang: :rofl:

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
hey man, put some 20's, lift it up so they can go under there, make it look like a hotwheels car, put gold trim all over it, a big dragster aluminum wing, stickers all over, and a big fart can on the back, and it be cool!

I don't know if I could handle that much style Fellro. :rofl:

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I'm thinking fuzzy dice...........but hey, I'm a traditionalist :D

Gunner

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings

I can just see the news:

Reporter: So what exactly happened here?

Truck:Well I was just parked here minding my own buisness

Reporter: In your own driveway?

Truck: Thats correct, in my own driveway

Reporter: Can you tell us what happened next

Truck: As I said, I was just sitting in my own driveway minding my own buisness when I was BRUTALLY and VICIOUSLY RAPED BY JC WHITNEY!

Reporter: How can you be SURE it was this J.C. Whitney?

Truck: First he put some 20's under me, then lifted me up so they can go under me (oh My GOD they can see my DRIVETRAIN!), made me look like a hotwheels car, put gold trim all over me, then added a big dragster aluminum wing, stickers all over, and a big fart can on the back. I feel so CHEAP, so SLEAZY, so USED!

Reporter: Yes, it's undeniable........JC Whitney's been here.......More as the story unfolds....... :D

Gunner

Gunner

Last edited:

Fellro

Staff member
gotta have the dingle balls to hang from the ceiling...

Fellro

Staff member
can't forget the neon lights to shine under the truck, as well as on the ceiling too...

Ford Truck Articles