Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Help pick my next mod.

Help pick my next mod

• Headunit (probably in dash DVD able to add on back-up camera

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Wheels

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Remote start

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (please post ideas)

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I'm having trouble deciding on what to do next. I decided to let you all help me decide. I will eventually do all of the ones I listed but any help or ideas would be great.

Last edited:

blacksnapon

Staff member
How about some real subtle flames? You can have them done with pearl, so one angle, you can see them, another angle they're hidden.

bowtiehatr

Certified Ford Tech
if you travel alot, the magellan navigation units arfe pretty trick for your truck. they look very close to stock as well.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Go with the head unit upgrade.

Remember... can never have enough "head".

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
The man speaks wisdom...YelloThumbUp

Just remember....

The ever wise "Beachbum" also states....

"He who runs behind a truck gets exhausted."

"He who stands in front in front of a truck gets tired."

"He who tries to blow-up a truck gets burned lips."

"Those that visit other truck sites gets less than expected"

:beer: :nana:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Anyone but 6L PWR!!!! :rolling laugh: :rofl: :rofl:
Um, Brian, I had already voted before you posted this!! Besides, he ain't got a real truck to mod right yet. He's still playing with toy trucks. :p

BTW- I voted for wheels!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
You totally missed my lame joke. "Help pick my next mod"...erator. Sorry, I had a long day....and needed sleep. :redface:
Ah, I see. Well, when you suffer from PMS (Powerstroke MOD Syndrome) there's only one thing mod means. That's MORE POWER! ROFL So I figured you thought I'd want to swap out his engine or do some other POWER mod.

BIGRED911

Charter Member
Ah, I see. Well, when you suffer from PMS (Powerstroke MOD Syndrome) there's only one thing mod means. That's MORE POWER! ROFL So I figured you thought I'd want to swap out his engine or do some other POWER mod.

PMS also causes empty-walletitus and yah...mod meens gettin more fuel to it, makin it smoke then buildin enough boost ta clear up the smoke...then you add more fuel and more boost, then more fuel and more boost...and then try and get it to hook up.....oops sorry....

Ford Truck Articles