Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello Everyone

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Cool truck and bag it! don't sell it!

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Crysann , you could always put a 10.25 Sterling back there and do a swap up front to a 250 setup, + 4.10 gears front and back, believe the Sterling pretty much came with 4.10's. you'd have a nice setup then.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Well I can't just sit back and let you red truckers try to show me up can I?

"Red is wrong, white is right!" :nana:

DSC00738-small.jpg

Last edited:

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I like them both! I have a WHITE '77 F150 and a RED '97 2500 CTD Dod.......... ah, never mind.

Welcome from Montana, Crysann! Don't sell your truck due to mileage. I've lived thru at least 2 of these fuel situations before. If you like the truck, keep it.

Sorry I have to go with Mike on this one, regardless if you can out run and out pull and run over a Centurion, My truck is still Awsome and an incredible attention getter. So no matter what you say it's still a Centurion Note my Sig please, I says it all there in black and white :D

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
True Todd we can hual @$$ but they got CLASS! LOL

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Well hello . U know me as lostin 90s. But I'm just lost over here. Still a sweet ride .

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I'm thinking about selling "Big Red" just thought I'd let y'all know....

I know I regrete selling mine . As u probably can tell. But all good things mustcome to a end I guess

Hello again Lost, i was wondering if you were the same person. Everyone keeps telling me I'll regret it, sooooooo, for now Big Red stays. I really didn't want to sell her anyway, it's more of a HAVE to.
Anyway, good to see a face (or name actually) I know, thanks for the welcome

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts