Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happy Birthday And Mauve Day Chris!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hahaha.

I'll nurse mixed drinks all night and be ok, but slamming that straight up glass hit me more than expected. :p

empty stomach?????

Decoder ring? Where can I buy one?

buy a box of cracker jacks...then cross your fingers and hope for the best. Sometimes you get a ghey sticker or something.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
You guys'll have to wait til tomorrow for pics and vids :p I'm at my mom's place now and we have a 5gb monthly cap, so uploading lots of data at once is off limits.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
You only get a sample since I'm still at my mom's house... But I figure I gotta keep you guys on your feet :D Here are a few of my favorites. More pics and videos (the VIDEOS are pretty freakin funny) to come later when I get back to Davis.

Here I am before I started into my first round of booze-- the Beer Sampler at Sierra Nevada Brewery. Notice the look of fear on my face :rofl:

cimg0424.jpg

Trouble is a brewing.... At this point I don't feel much... But they tried giving me a field sobriety test and I failed at the standing on 1 foot when my head back thing. I could have driven home no problem :p
cimg0436.jpg

Time has progressed and I've now had the whole beer sampler, plus another bud light and a shot of tequila. Now we're at my first bar!! and I got carded at the door--- very exciting. I think this picture was taken soon after I took a shot called a Chocolate Cake... You can tell I'm startin to get a little happy at this point :rofl: Left to right: Trista, Me, Rick (Late Model Man here on FTF), Andrew (Rick's buddy)
cimg0455.jpg

And now the Chocolate Cake has soaked in, as well as the Bud Light chaser :p Here I am playing the air drums to Animal by Van Halen. Apparently I thought Rick's arm was a set of drums... [confused]
cimg0464o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
HAAHHAHA...looks like a good time Chris. But what I'm interested in are more pics of that hottie on the left of that first pic. And in that 3rd pic...what's different about that than any white man dancing?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That "hottie" in the first pic is my mom :headbang: KNOCK IT OFF!! :guns:

I figured...I just couldn't resist. That said, if your mom looks like that...WTF happened to you???????????? HAHAAHAHHA

Bwahahahaha, way to go, Ben!!!:slap:

Thanks... Does this mean that comment officially got me off your ignore list?

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts