Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happy Birthday And Mauve Day Chris!!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Good Morning Chris and Trista!!! How do you feel today?

Use this handy chart to describe just how badly you're hungover...:rofl:

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Happy birthday Chris . Sorry I'm late .

Hope U guys went out for nice dinner .

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Wake-up call made.

Ryan

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Well I'm no longer drunk, but the bump on my head is still there :headbang:

More to come later :p
Huh, head board?? smiliegitrdone smiliepeelout smiliestirthepot

Was it like Jim Carrey in 'Me, Myself and Irene' only 'Me, Myself and Trista'?? Does your butt hurt?? ROFLMAO

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
So to continue the bump on the head story-- at my brother's house there's a rod iron spiral staircase and I just walked right into it 'smiliedoh'

So yes... I drank a little too much. Started the day off in the junkyard with Rick-- pulled a saginaw PS pump/bracket/hose for his truck. Took it back to his house and installed it (sag pump = WICKED AWESOME, btw). Then we went to Sierra Nevada and had a beer sampler-- 16 large shot glasses of different kinds of beer. I finished almost all of them except for 2 or 3 that my brother polished off the last bit. Got home and had another beer, then my brother's girlfriend poured me a shot of tequila :headbang: If I was gonna do it, then Rick, Trista, and Andrew had to do it. So we all took a shot. I was startin to feel it at that point and we walked downtown to a bar and I got carded at the door :D WOO I'M IN!! Karen ordered me a "Chocolate Cake" and a bud light. The liquor tasted just like chocolate cake-- it was delicious!! :rofl: Finished my beer and I was three sheets to the wind at that point. Walked back home and had a good time back at the house-- Trista, Rick, and Andrew were pretty well trashed too. So my brother, his gf, my sister, and my mom laughed at our antics for an hour or so then we all crashed. They took plenty of pictures and funny videos of me. I'll be sure to post some stuff up later ;)

Oh and Trista got me a badass Cobra CB radio for my birthday!
http://www.cobra.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=319&category_ID=30

Haha, awesome Chris. Sounds like you guys had alot of fun. :p

Awesome radio btw too. :)

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I'm hoping there will NOT be any reports like that. I'm not a drinker-- I don't plan on having more than maybe 1 or 2 beers.

:bs:

so yeah I ended up getting. Pretty dry k... Talk to you to orris

So to continue the bump on the head story-- at my brother's house there's a rod iron spiral staircase and I just walked right into it 'smiliedoh'

So yes... I drank a little too much....
I was three sheets to the wind

beer drinking smilie

Skandocious said:

Awesome!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Heck...if I wasn't feeling sympathetic to hungover people this morning when I woke up :rolleyes:, you mighta gotten one more wake up call.

(There was a time I didn't drink, either...then I started, and, well...yeah. I didn't drink one drop on my 21st birthday, though.)

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hahaha i knew it was going to happen. glad you didnt do what i did and ask everyone for a ***** omelet on your 21st birthday crawl haha

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Glad you had a good SAFE time on your bday Chris. Looks like a sick CB too.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts