Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

good bye my love

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
as long as it wasnt running when it got stuck, and obvisouly the water wasnt that high you should be fine.

lots and lots of wd 40, pullyour plugs and fire it over, change your oil and all fluids. (mite haft to drie out for a few days) and you should be golden.

I seen vehicles completly submerged and run after a day or two, with just whagt i listed above.

see my truck for example

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
as long as it wasnt running when it got stuck, and obvisouly the water wasnt that high you should be fine.

lots and lots of wd 40, pullyour plugs and fire it over, change your oil and all fluids. (mite haft to drie out for a few days) and you should be golden.

I seen vehicles completly submerged and run after a day or two, with just whagt i listed above.

see my truck for example

I'm not so much worried about the water. More of the bang and instant loss of oil pressure.. it ran but like 3 legged Shetland pony in a thouroughbred race...

I'm pretty sure it was Brad who changed my avatar... seems to be a good way to end the chapter on bad company....

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
I'm not so much worried about the water. More of the bang and instant loss of oil pressure.. it ran but like 3 legged Shetland pony in a thouroughbred race...

I'm pretty sure it was Brad who changed my avatar... seems to be a good way to end the chapter on bad company....

that would be it......definately

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
let it dry out trust me...

out of moisture comepletly and lots of wd40, so maybe you can drive it when you need to, have an extra vehicle while your waiting on parts...

Truck still runs. Sounds like on 5 cylinders though. Water has gone down about 6 inches
Its out of the cab now... still haven't found a DD yet.

Seriously bud, if ya want that 5.0 we could figure out how to get ti to ya.. It at least keep ya runnin for the short term till ya found something...

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
SHE'S FREE!!!!

motor is locked up though, i have muddy watter coming through my collector gaskets....

Goin to pull the plugs today, likely the headers off as well. see if i can turn it over and get some of that water out.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What...no pics of the extraction?

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
It was 11:30 at night when i finally got it out.
I pulled it over a dirt pile with a back hoe, nothing fancy...

I do has a pic of a badly stuck loader though.
Damn rookies.
Ill put it with work pics...

Hey Don,

Try what I do when things don't seem to be going according to my plan.
I recite to myself:

"There was a man who complained because he did not have a new pair of shoes...........till he saw a man with no feet."

Not that I advocate a lower bar...just be sure to keep in perspective.

And......Don't mess with Texas!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts