Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

good bye my love

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Well. I pushed a lot to hard today my truck is stuck and by now starting to fill with water. Oh and the engine yup on its final legs. Also fairly sure I grenaded something in the front end. When I do get it out. It will be parked for quite awhile. That started the day. I don't care to talk about the rest but in all its been one of the worst days I have ever had.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
That sucks...

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
pics or it... well, you know...

sorry... :D

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Damn Don! I know how you feel I blew my first motor the same way! LOL

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
pics or it... well, you know...

sorry... :D

No doubt...I wanna see this. And I dunno why you're so disappointed Don, perfect excuse to throw in a 460 (stroker optional) and put that 60 underneath it. Seriously though, I know your pain and it always sucks when one of your rides is down. It's ranked just under a loved one being in the hospital...in my book at least.

ya scared me don. i thought you sold your truck by the title.

Me too...there was talk of a two wheeler and I thought Don got a hair brained idea on financing.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I'm posting via droid. Makes it a pain to post pics. I have some from last night about 5 o'clock. It was raining like crazy all last night. So I'm not sure what it looks like today...
Ill post pics when I get to a computer.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
a river?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Where were ya at that ya need to worry about it fillin up with water?

My money says somewhere he shouldn't have been and/or doing something he shouldn't have been doing.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles