Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gauges

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
You could always do something like this too. I actually like the stock gauge look, but I was tired of looking down at my gauges and like Ben said I wanted a nice clean look so I went this route. I figured the best of both worlds, keep the dash stock, but an aftermarket gauge setup. Other people have done this and it seemed like the easiest way to go. I also like autometer gauges so another reason I went with it. My setup wasn't that much cheaper than the Dakota setup. I actually went with an electric speedometer, not the one in the picture, so that increased my cost alot more along with the other electric gauges. Mechanical gauges would be cheaper.

IMG_2535.jpg

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That looks pretty slick Buck.....thanks for the suggestion

UNRULEE

^LARGE carbon footprint^
How about this

dash02.jpg

Not sure if this guy grafted a van cluster trim, or gracfully removed the vertical bars, but the results are pretty nice.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
How about this

dash02.jpg

Not sure if this guy grafted a van cluster trim, or gracfully removed the vertical bars, but the results are pretty nice.

That looks good as well.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts