Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Found a new toy

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hey lost, you know what you ought to do? Start up a wrecking yard. Call it Lost Larry's Ford Truck Parts and specialize in Ford rigs 1/2 ton through 1 ton...F + E series and Bronco. Buy up rust free rigs from the west and part them out in the east and also buy up some rust buckets, but only if they have good parts like harness, computer, interior parts etc. You could even put together mass air convesion kits out of factory parts which am sure would be good money particularly for 5.8 applications. Then start a web site and advertize on this site and other truck sites.

One problem . The trucks I get parts off of are rust buckets for most part. If I had a western solid truck I could not bear to take it apart. But I Made some funds last year just selling odds and ends. Here and elsewhere.

lost, oh i see. by checked do you mean cracked leather? thanks for the offer too, thats really nice. so you think i should just wait until bucket seats from closer to my year become available? if you're into parts, you should check out harry's u-pull it in hazeltown pa. they claim its the largest salvage yard in the country. i've been there a few times, its really really huge and good prices too. that would be a cross state trip for you though. if theres any odds and ends you need, i could look for them next time im there and mail em your way.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
It still under ice?? Dont know I got teeth out and will be doing little mountaineering this week end. . But you know It will be in mail if good . Mine just has a small skuff.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
It still under ice?? Dont know I got teeth out and will be doing little mountaineering this week end. . But you know It will be in mail if good . Mine just has a small skuff.
:) Awesome. If the truck is kind of a beater then I'm assuming the tailgate was the very first thing to get dented, it always is... But if it's got nothin' wrong with it I'd love to buy it. Let me know when you find out :)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Your probably right I could not see backend.

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Lost, I'l take that 351 off yer hands ive been lookin for one to turn into a stroker project...

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Lost, I'l take that 351 off yer hands ive been lookin for one to turn into a stroker project...

I'd hate to see shipping for that !!

Well if I keep it for a work truck u Can have the 351 as I'll put a MAf'd 302 in it. MPG rules now u know.

But well see > I'll check it out when snow is gone. May part or may fix . I got all parts to fix damage sitting in garage.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Larry...your sig just caught me as odd......is it an analogy for pinch one off and look before you flush?

JR

Its dirt track racing (sprint car )(Or quad racing) Break its lose and keep her side ways .

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I'm not going back up till get funds. I have deposite on it . And guy isn't worried about it. He wants me to work on His house (new siding. ) . I may really come out ahead .

But just dont want to go yanking parts yet .

I'd hate to see shipping for that !!

Well if I keep it for a work truck u Can have the 351 as I'll put a MAf'd 302 in it. MPG rules now u know.

But well see > I'll check it out when snow is gone. May part or may fix . I got all parts to fix damage sitting in garage.

Put it on a pallet, stp it down, wrap it up in plastic then put the pallet on a freight truck.

Ford Truck Articles