Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Found a new toy

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
probably SD. what color interior?

RED I believe . I didn't go down to it . whole hill was ice . I'd brake my neck .

What you need I got Access to Grey red and blue interior trucks.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
ohh yea thats right. i thought they started MAF in '96 but skan has a '95 and his is MAF. i stand corrected. hopefully it has tan interior...

What you need I know of a parts truck with tan . Where in PA r you . Your about the first PA I have seen here.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Whats the steering wheel look like , good condition? lmao

You'll be the first to know. Thought I had a 50000 mile wrecked truck to get one out of but guy will not sell wheel separate. Whole column . I get to my wreckers I'll look around There is a truck with a super clean interior. HAve had no cash so I have not been to there.

I paid the guy $100 I sold 2 tach dash clusters.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Larry I need the in-dash trim pieces...the ones on either side of the steering wheel as well as the one over the glovebox...prefrerably XLT....also a good set of grey door panels with good armrests...mine are real dirty adn the armrest is wore out.....plusa couple broken pieces(driver's power window controls)...oh yea and a driver's window......my replacement keeps fallin out of the track and I have yet to find another one...Later

JR

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
did you break the little plastic thing the screw goes through on the driverside window controls?
I broke mine...so now i can pull it as far as the wire will allow.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Larry I need the in-dash trim pieces...the ones on either side of the steering wheel as well as the one over the glovebox...prefrerably XLT....also a good set of grey door panels with good armrests...mine are real dirty adn the armrest is wore out.....plusa couple broken pieces(driver's power window controls)...oh yea and a driver's window......my replacement keeps fallin out of the track and I have yet to find another one...Later

JR

I sold the last set of trim I had for dash . But I always get stuff. Exactly what need for switches just the switches or the trim Pc. I have one now that had wood on it so has extra hole . I'll give you . Nice other wise.

As for window. Clean window and track well remove all adhesive residue. I use silicone adhesive. Work great I did old truck and lasted for 3 yrs (Parked it) Just put caulk in track put on window and run window up . Let up for couple days. should be fine. But I do have glass But they r 1's I fixed.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Nah Anthony mine broke on the that part on the front...so now the front part pops up and it won't clip to the doorpanel.....ya knwo what...maybe it was the DP I broke...wtf....I used Gorilla glue the last time.....lasted like 3 days.....have to try your way...non hardening I presume?

JR

lost im in montgomery county PA, north west of phila. i've been looking for tan bucket seats with center console. i also need the passenger side dash piece right above the glove box. mine is cracked.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Mine has screw holes through it (Mark 3 wood trim)...Larry Scartch what i said about grey....any dash trim any color.....just gonna paint it anyways.....hmmmmm just thought of somethin else.....shave the xl or xlt marks (ie filler) and make it smooth...hmmmmmmcustom emblem?heh heh heh....

JR

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
hey that reminds me. Fine me a set of bucket seats and let me know the price. Perferbly gray. With working armrests. Ive never seen another truck like mine with my style of buckets. and ive borken both armrests...one completly off.

You know hard it is to procreate without break one of the arm rests....smiliegitrdone

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Oh my damn that is oooo wrong.....if I talk my buddy out of lightning buckets I'll sell mine...grey leather...but are you sure you wanna drive in seats that have been procreated on?lmao...jk

JR

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
did you break the little plastic thing the screw goes through on the driverside window controls?
I broke mine...so now i can pull it as far as the wire will allow.

No its good but has small hole toward back where oak screwed on

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
lost im in montgomery county PA, north west of phila. i've been looking for tan bucket seats with center console. i also need the passenger side dash piece right above the glove box. mine is cracked.

So the other end of state . Alls I know of for TAn seats is a set of leather 92 EB bronco seat . Look good yet but starting to check . So you need dash pad? I hope to get to yard and ask there r several there and they r going to crush them in Spring.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
hey that reminds me. Fine me a set of bucket seats and let me know the price. Perferbly gray. With working armrests. Ive never seen another truck like mine with my style of buckets. and ive borken both armrests...one completly off.

You know hard it is to procreate without break one of the arm rests....smiliegitrdone

You got a oddball seat?? Well the buckets r hard to find I need a seat pad of drivers side and am getting A pair of buckets Myself If I get the money .

lost, oh cool, that sounds great. those leather EB bronco seats sound really great!! what condition are they in and how much will they cost me?

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
ive seen them before. but never in grey. Seen them in red/maroon. Black and tan. But never grey.

Well when your getting busy and you get to move from the front seat to the back seat and it broke off...

The other one is jammed (driver side) i got in a wreck and slammed my side into it. Now the only way it comes down is when the seat is reclined....

you know how awkard it was driving after that broke. I didnt have anything to lean on.

Hey lost, you know what you ought to do? Start up a wrecking yard. Call it Lost Larry's Ford Truck Parts and specialize in Ford rigs 1/2 ton through 1 ton...F + E series and Bronco. Buy up rust free rigs from the west and part them out in the east and also buy up some rust buckets, but only if they have good parts like harness, computer, interior parts etc. You could even put together mass air convesion kits out of factory parts which am sure would be good money particularly for 5.8 applications. Then start a web site and advertize on this site and other truck sites.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
lost, oh cool, that sounds great. those leather EB bronco seats sound really great!! what condition are they in and how much will they cost me?
They r checked pretty well (old leather ) R the square backed type (92 down ) If was not so far I'd bring them to you . I bet 5-6 hours I'm almost above Pittsburg

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA

You fold them Up .

The shipping would be nuts.

Ford Truck Articles