Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

First bright green rep cube

He copied me. :p

Well of anyone to copy from, you would be an awesome choice. ;)

Nice car. :)

Have you done anything to yours? Mine is bone stock.

Can someone tell me if he's lying? I think I'm missing something...

Not lying, heres a really crappy pic of me (with a thizz face... I hate photos...:headbang: ) and the car. The boat is in the background, perhaps the truck can be seen on the right. ;)

P1010006-2.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright I don't mean any disrespect...but Conner how did you acquire that car? You pay for it all, parents help, parent bought it?

Can someone tell me if he's lying? I think I'm missing something...

Alright I don't mean any disrespect...but Conner how did you acquire that car? You pay for it all, parents help, parent bought it?

I payed for the majority of it. There was a couple thousand sitting around in a college/whatever fund set up by my grandparents and parents from a long time ago that I used money out of. The rest was all me. Its set up on a loan from the bank, and auto draws from my account. It may cost 260 some odd $ in the end but then I already have credit established if I want to finance something. ;)

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
It's nice to have a good start at getting credit built up. Thats a major hurdle sometimes.

It's nice to have a good start at getting credit built up. Thats a major hurdle sometimes.

FICO scores arent everything but in this economy is sure has to help... ;)

BTW: Whats your VIN piggy, then I can tell you what/500 your car is. My VIN: 1FAFP42X94F109977 (yes I memorized it... I still dont know my SS# though... :rofl2:)

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I can vouche for Conner's stang-- I've seen and heard it run in person YelloThumbUp

Hey Conner!! When you gonna get your own damned poser shot and stop using the one from Seriouswheels.com?! (no that dark/blurry picture does not count as a poser shot :p)

I can vouche for Conner's stang-- I've seen and heard it run in person YelloThumbUp

Hey Conner!! When you gonna get your own damned poser shot and stop using the one from Seriouswheels.com?! (no that dark/blurry picture does not count as a poser shot :p)

Next week. I need to get a better camera too... ;)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts