Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

First bright green rep cube

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Congrats Conner :D I"d give you some more Reps but I all ready did :p

I am going to say that I do not want to see this thread spinning out of control over Lounge access like some of the others have. The first hint I or any other mod/admin see of that happening this thread will be closed.

Here are the facts:
Lounge access is reserved for those over 18.
If you are under 18 you will NOT be given lounge access.
Whining, crying, asking, complaining, begging for lounge access, special user groups etc will not get a person anywhere. If you have a constructive suggestion for the betterment of the site post it up in the suggestions and supports forum or send a PM to a mod/admin. It will be discussed, considered and a decision will be made. Continued rebellion over decisions is unproductive, annoying and disruptive to the site and will be handeled appropriately. Good of the whole not the whim of the few.

I encourage everyone of all ages to enjoy this site to the best of THEIR ability and don't dwell on what might or could be.

I dont feel I did any of those things in this thread. Someone mentioned they get a large rep because of their useless posts, and I said I dont have as much opportunity to post stupid things because of my lack of access to 2/3 of the "stupid things" forums (GenCon, Lounge, Fanatic Forum). :p

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I think Aaron was just laying it out there for everyone to know. not picking on anyone in particular.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
You'll get even more rep when you post a burnout video of your mustang! :p

Congrats man!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts