Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Faces of FTF

Blade

Backwoods boy

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
:rofl:…Ull live tex
I know.. doesn't mean I have to enjoy it.

I said 'coincidentally'. After all, it IS in alphabetical order...

Ryan

Suuuure..

Seems like a better song could have been picked.
Like eastbound and down or some thing..
I dunno I guess that song sounded a little too "Mushy" to me.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I looked at Eastbound & Down and also Amos Moses, but both were too short. I was teetering on this song or "American Honkeytonk Bar Association" but Garth is just overdone.

Ryan

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I like the black Gen 9 the white Gen 9 and the black Gen 6.......Garth Brooks is outdone???whatever, i want your radio station all they play down here is the new people not any of the old timers.....very little George Straight even less Alan Jackson...pretty much no Garth Brooks alabama ......

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I like the black Gen 9 the white Gen 9 and the black Gen 6.......Garth Brooks is outdone???whatever, i want your radio station all they play down here is the new people not any of the old timers.....very little George Straight even less Alan Jackson...pretty much no Garth Brooks alabama ......

Don't get me wrong man, I'm a Garth fan. I managed to get tickets to the *first* of his 9 concerts here in Kansas City in 2007. It just seems that his stuff is overdone in movies, media, etc.

Ryan

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Damn Doc you got a mug on yeah!
All you need is a big red Mohawk and you would look like you walked right out of MadMax :D

Now that I watch this video a little more Sober then before it really kicks ass :)

I love the song, but felt a few of my choices similar to it were too 'slow'.

Ryan

I like the song you chose Ryan, I think it was perfect. Sorry Tex about the women part... **** happens. :p

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts