Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Faces of FTF

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
I googled,Several things popped up

I'm sure they did :rofl:
HEY!!! DOC!!!!!!!!

If its not done yet how do you know it looks good???

Just a question...

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
The song was "Country Strong" by Blake Shelton. It's one of my favorites that he does, and fit the length of the video we had produced perfectly - so I plugged it in. Aaron did most of the hard work to actually put each and every picture in. It turned out pretty good! If you weren't in there, I aplogize, we didn't discriminate. It might have been a simple mistake.

There should be a thread somewhere where each person posted their pictures...

Ryan

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Meh....
Truck site...
Truck pics....
Plus im not fond of taking pictures of my self and the only time people take pics of me is when im drunk and about to do something dumb....
So ill see if i get any pics next weekend... :)

The song was "Country Strong" by Blake Shelton. It's one of my favorites that he does, and fit the length of the video we had produced perfectly - so I plugged it in. Aaron did most of the hard work to actually put each and every picture in. It turned out pretty good! If you weren't in there, I aplogize, we didn't discriminate. It might have been a simple mistake.

There should be a thread somewhere where each person posted their pictures...

Ryan

You could have used a Ford Truck song my friend here in Alberta wrote and recorded.
It's called: "If This Ford Truck Could Talk"

http://www.esnips.com/doc/01dc2704-9ad9-44ca-b041-f345a570f7f8/01-Track-1

Last edited:
Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts