Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ebay and CL ads for NC

Well I don;t have the money right now. But i'll pay off my debt with a summer job. I'm not a person that will go and look at something and not buy it for a non-legitimate reason. That Comanche was sold the day after i looked at it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
And guys I don't really know you, but you look at anything under $4000 if it is more you say "oh the parents wont buy that for me"

Huh, is there a point there, what are you trying to say?????? I know/have seen plenty of kids that have parents that have bought them brand new $40,000+ rigs and then add another 10k in shiny accessories...I just so happen to be one of those folks that doesn't have that luxury.

I am trying to talk about f-superduty. he looks at stuff 4k or less, says thats all he will get. but then he denys a 12k jeep his parents offered.

On the other hand, I would say in no way am I getting something 25k+ but I get what my mom has driven for a year possibly, like a jeep, 4runner..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
So anyway...Taylor, what are you thinking your budget is going to be? Maybe you should start another thread and start nailing down exactly what you're looking for. It may bring up things you haven't thought of yet.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm not quite sure of my budget. All I know is I want a 4x4 Ford not 302 and not a Gen. 10.

Well then start a thread so you can weigh the pros and cons and be well informed when the time comes. As for budget...you have to have a ballpark figure...<4000, <10,000????

Nothing it's a fine engine. I just think the 351W is better because it delivers more power with about the same millage. I got to thinking and Ben is probably right. It has too much lift and I'd be better going with something stock for now.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts