Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ebay and CL ads for NC

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
A dealer, I'm pretty sure i remember he said it was the largest in the state.

I meant how does the friend pertain to the truck? Giving it a once over? Is there a problem with it? Etc?

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Thats a pretty tall truck for someone just gettin their liscence. I can forsee many front end bumps and wrecks from not judgin the distance right.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thats a pretty tall truck for someone just gettin their liscence. I can forsee many front end bumps and wrecks from not judgin the distance right.

Which is exactly the reason my folks said if any of the kids wanted something besides a clunker...we'd have to buy it ourselves. But I'll put up a FTF membership he won't get it anyway...I mean hell, this is one of probably 10-15 trucks he's shown interest in over the last few months.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Yeah my dad said the same thing. The 85s been a good truck but when the rear end blew out it was time for somethin bigger and thats when we bought the 76. After that one I just wanted somethin reliable.

Yep, I'm always looking at something. Some more serious that others. As for the bumper, its just a piece of angle iron. Yes, I probably won't be getting it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yep, I'm always looking at something. Some more serious that others. As for the bumper, its just a piece of angle iron. Yes, I probably won't be getting it.

Then why waste anybody's time looking at it? It's just a pet peeve of mine when folks look into rigs (mine in particular) when they have almost zero intent of purchasing. Seriously though, what's your budget? Your folks buying you a ride or are you paying for it or are you pool fundage?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts