Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Discovered a new species today...

andym

Real men are fanatics
The best wax I've been able to find is called "Nu Finish" and it's in an orange plastic bottle. It comes out a white goo (don't even go there Tony) and you wipe it all over the truck. When it dries you wipe it off and the stuff even made my red truck looks good. It actually brought some shine of the lousy ass paint job someone did on it.

It makes the Bronco look brand new. The stuff works great.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Well I put the 2nd coat on this mornin with my 10 inch buffer. Looks super shiny now. Too bad then it started to rain so hard. Then I had to drive to the shore. Its all dirty now. Oh well.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Yea but if you did it right all that dirt should just rinse right off.....I've tried Nu Finish and honestly I don't like it...doesn't make mypaint pop the way I want it to....

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea it will. Just sucks that was like clean for an hr then its all dirty.

I use the Meguiers Yellow 24 wax, i hate the spray on ones, like the TW Ice, it streaks like crazy..

Took mine to the Import Wars so i needed to wash and wax it, came out pretty good.
IW14.jpg

And heres the team!
IW1.jpg

Ah, I see..

yup lol, callin myself goofy.. that was a fun day smiliehijacked , nuttin like seein a honday destroy its axel.. show was great too, lots of nice cars and trucks, i was the only Ford truck tho.. had a dam Avalanche next to me sittin on 22'swith all custom interior

oh, and the way there was fun too =]
Pegged.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Guess what Skan did today... You guessed it. Shined up his mall crawler :rofl:

image606af5.jpg

My truck stayed parked at Trista's house for a week while I used her car to go to-and-from the hospital (35 mpg is AWESOME). Well I didn't realize but the tree I parked under was peppering my truck with sap (not big pine-sap gobs). Soap and water did the trick ;)

Any of you guys in the rainy states jealous that I can wash my truck in my swim suit? :nana:

Last edited:
damn straight. I've got the body and facial hair of a 14 year old...girl

O, and I've had a lifelong unexplained fear of birds

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Truck looks great Chris! Did you use the paste buff-off type wax?

Eric -- I fixed the frown a few months back by spacing the bumper bracket out with washers :)

I don't know how I missed this topic bay 11 days + .

That washer thing is a good idea CHris>>.

Also thank God it wasn't speedo weather.....

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts