Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Discovered a new species today...

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
:) Jenny's laughing though... welcome to the world of rednecks. The upside is, in many parts of the country, being called "redneck" is a compliment, not a dis.

Nick painted the center diff housing of his Ranger JD green- why, I have not a clue. He knows I like red tractors better.:)

Last edited:

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
wow...Chris you had a post in here I was gonna edit severly for clerical purposes...then your ole lady posted and I just couldn't do it......Trista u seem like a sweetheart good job Chris.Polarbear....everyone I know paints their diff covers Grabber Green.Red tractors...does that mean a Massey-Ferguson?Tony I think you're right it'd be a big culture shock for him......gawd he would freak if he went to the deep south wouldn't he......cue dueling banjos.Truck looks good Chris...you need do the elbow grease way though.....nothing will make you more proud....right now you're just cheatin.

EDIT: Chris listens to country so he's halfway to the proper lifestyle...now he's just gotta redneck up his truck a bit more and get the proper attire......and a blue collar job.heh heh

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
trucks looks sweet bro !

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Blue collar job. Humm I could see Chris milkin cows. Tho he might have too much fun doing that.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Chris, that truck looks beautiful and I'll tell you first hand, paste is TOTALLY worth it IMO, did it to mine and it looked like a totally different truck, need to get to my Bronco before I leave so I can get it shiny for while I'm gone...

And when did you fix the frown??

If you put a stack on your riding mower, you just might be a redneck

crmotorsports2007_0113003.jpg
If it wasn't for the Bronco sitting in the background I'd say it wasn't yours

Nick painted the center diff housing of his Ranger JD green- why, I have not a clue. He knows I like red tractors better.:)

JD Green WTF is he thinking??? Its supposed to be YELLOW, JD YELLOW; the diff cover on the '93, the oil pan on the Yota, and the Valve cover on the Bronco are all JD Yellow...

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I think Chris wants to see how a real wax job looks like. Here is mine, all washed and waxed just like 20 min ago. I even bleach whited the tires so the letters are super white.
Before
Here are the tires you cant really tell how the paint is.
IMG_1593.jpg

You can tell how the paint is in this pic.
1995FordF350RightSideWashed.jpg

AFTER
IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Truck looks great Chris! Did you use the paste buff-off type wax?

Eric -- I fixed the frown a few months back by spacing the bumper bracket out with washers :)

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Its 3M Show Glaze. Comes in a bottle. I got to put 2nd coat on tomorrow. Ill do that with the buffer. I did the 1st by hand to get 2 the places where the buffer wont get.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I havent tried that one yet. I try all different stuff and see how it comes out. Zymoil is like the best ive tried if thats how you spell it. Its a cleaner wax so if you paint hasnt been waxed in a while use that.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
My GF got me the Maguiar's clay bar kit which includes all of that for my birthday (January) and I have yet to use it...prepare to dig deep with my wax....13 bucks a bottle...but man does she shine.....man it's been awhile since I did a full detail on her...the wheels have lost their splendor though.....Chris how'd it go with the culture shock this evening?
IMG_1371.jpg

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Meguiars Gold Class- been using the stuff for years. Gives a deep shine, easy to apply and take off. My dirty secret is I wax 'em frequently so it never gets to the point where the paint needs a all-weekend detail.

Jenny's down in Philomath for the prom. Met mom and dad- nice folks (no surprises). I will say this about their home- they sure know how to pick the spots.

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Damn, your truck is shiny as hell there Jr. Job well done. Trucks looking great as well, Chris. Hell everybody's trucks are lookin' good. :rofl:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts