Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Dentside Ford parts you wish were being reproduced

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I'll look again when in junkyard there was perfect chrome on one of those doors, but that truck is gone now.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Repair parts or replacements for original 26 gallon midship plastic tank, especially the rubber inserts for the fill and vent lines.

76f350spercamprspeal

Known By all-*-76SCS-*-
Yeah, How About Every Damn Thing....?

or...Any 'n ALL Super Camper Special Specif Part's, Such as Spare Tire Compartment Door, All The Trim That Has To Go on These Extra Long Wheel Base Truck's (Somethin' I Need) The Bed, in OEM Toolin'.
The HiBoy Gas Tank, The Under Hood Generator, The factory Slide out Step.
Any 'n ALL Interior Part's For ALL Color's.
What about a Double Sided Tool Box Bed (I've Seen People Make These online Before, I Should Have Gotten The Picture's, I Think Ben Has Them.
What about Crew Cab Part's...?
ANY 'n ALL Crew Cab Specific Part's...Such as Rear door's, Trim, Etc...
I Could Right a Novel, But, I'll Just stop while I'm ahead.

hahahahahahahahahahha

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'll add to the list, power assist steering stuff. Dennis you have any of that, like the valve or cylinder?

I Could Right a Novel, But, I'll Just stop while I'm ahead.

You can make a RIGHT turn, you could throw a ball RIGHT handed but you will never RIGHT a novel.

You would have to WRITE a novel.

With your horrendous grammar and lack of knowledge I highly doubt you would sell a copy.

And to keep it on topic I would like to see them come back out with a set of Marchal driving lights.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
You can make a RIGHT turn, you could throw a ball RIGHT handed but you will never RIGHT a novel.

You would have to WRITE a novel.

With your horrendous grammar and lack of knowledge I highly doubt you would sell a copy.

And to keep it on topic I would like to see them come back out with a set of Marchal driving lights.

:rolling laugh:

You can tune a piano but you can't Tuna fish ;)

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I would like to see them come back out with a set of Marchal driving lights.[/QUOTE said:
Scott, My front bumper has factory holes ( Chromed through) for the driving lights.
I've never heard or read of any talk of this. Is there a part number for this bumper ?

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
Nice list so far. Complete Beds and cabs would be nice.

Ben, I bought my XLT emblems from DCs ebay store. They were blems, but I can't tell what if anything is wrong with them. They look pretty good. We'll see how long they last, but for half the price, I figured why not see.

Scott, My front bumper has factory holes ( Chromed through) for the driving lights.
I've never heard or read of any talk of this. Is there a part number for this bumper ?

The only way to get the lights up front was on the push bar. I don't think they ever mounted lights directly to the bumper from Ford. Post a pic of the holes in your bumper.

Lmc makes window seals but the door panels are just like buying another truck, maybe a good one for parts if I could find one would be cheaper, oop dreaming again parts are running out for 78/79 Bronco that are good used.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Oh ya an affordable tailgate for a 79 Bronco would be the best ever.

The beauty of the Southeast...I've picked up a handful of great BKO tailgates that just need paint over the last few months, since I found out how expensive retail replacement parts are. I doubt you'd want to pay the shipping (seeing as they're all heavy complete gates)...but I'd probably let one go.

Speaking of LMC; AMERICAN TRUCK, a new magazine from Custom Classic Trucks just hit the stands. It is all Chevy & GMC & all LMC adds. They should also do a FORD mag.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts